For more than 50 years, ALDONYS has worked on behalf of licensed private investigators, agency licensees and security guard firms as an advocate for the industry by raising the standards and skills of its members through education, improved standards and awareness.
As New York State’s largest organization for licensed private investigators and security service providers, our membership represents professionals with expert knowledge in a wide range of private security specialties.
Founded in 1950 as a not-for-profit industry membership association, ALDONYS is the largest New York State organization solely representing the interests of licensed private investigators and watch, guard and patrol agencies for the express purpose of:
- Promoting a favorable image of the profession and industry
- Providing a forum for the interchange of ideas and information and to find solutions to problems of the profession
- Offering educational programs to members
- Developing strategies to raise the standards of the profession
- Providing a forum to foster harmony and promote good will among members
- Disseminating the true spirit of patriotism and loyalty